Tower crane is a large lifting machinery that is essential for building construction, especially for high-rise buildings.Crane maintenance in ShenyangThe manufacturer reminds us that because of the high risk and safety accidents occurring in the process of demolition and use of this type of equipment, it is a real problem that construction enterprises have to face, and it also brings great pressure to the safety management personnel.Therefore, the safety inspection of tower crane is very important.Safety is for production and production is safety.
1. tower crane foundation A. fastening bolts are reliable and reliable. B. foundation has no sink and water accumulation. C. tower body should be grounded protection, grounding resistance shall not exceed 4 ohm.
2. tower standard section A. fastening bolts are reliable and reliable. B. standard section screws need 10.9 grade high strength bolts, with gaskets and double nuts, and bolts need to be exposed at least 3 silk teeth.
3. metal structure A. tower crane's main stress components should not be seriously deformed or cracked, and there is no obvious defect in the connection weld.
4. heavy arms, balance arms, tower top and climbing frame. A.. Connection bolt, pin shaft and so on without loose defect imagination. B. platform, guardrail fixed safety and reliability
5. all pulleys A. no wear and tear. The wear amount of the bottom of the B. pulley rope groove should be less than 25% of the corresponding wire rope diameter.
6. attachment device A. each connection bolt, pin shaft and so on are fixed and reliable. B. the deviation of the tower's perpendicularity should not be greater than the 2/1000 of the corresponding height.
C. the deviation of the verticality of the tower above the maximum attachment point in independent state or attachment state should not be greater than 4/1000
D. attachment points and attachment points and attachment points above tower crane should not exceed the requirements of manufacturer's specifications.
7. hook A. anti hook device is safe and reliable. B. hook has the advantages of flexible rotation, no crack and serious wear.
8. wire rope, reel A. rope rope end rope card fixed reliable, no loosening. B. deformation is serious: wave deformation, cage distortion, strand extrusion, wire extrusion, local enlargement, partial diameter reduction, partial compaction, serious kink and severe bending. C. rope card: the splint should be on the side of the force when the wire rope is loaded. The U bolt should not be reciprocal in the end of the wire rope. D. wire rope wear is not greater than 7% of diameter. The wall wear of F. drum is less than 10% of the original wall thickness. G. arm end torsion device function is normal and wedge joint wire rope is installed according to specification.
9. reducer for each working mechanism A. no noise, oil leakage, good sealing. B. oil level should be within the specified calibration range.
10. hydraulic system and jacking sleeve A. pipe has no cracking and aging phenomenon. It is connected and fastened without leakage. B. jacking frame is reliable, no deformation and no crack.
11. motor A. insulation is good, no overheating and abnormal noise.
12. cable A no wear, rupture, leakage, aging and so on.Fixed and reliable
13. each electric box, control box, linkage table. Specification for grounding protection in A. box B. phase sequence protector function is normal, no short connection. C. electrical contacts are reliable and reliable. D. cab linkage table operates sensitively and reliably, fittings are intact and function is normal. The E. cab should be equipped with a fire extinguisher.
14. weight limiter A. weight limiter has good contact and quick response. The B. function is normal: when the lifting weight exceeds 50% of the maximum allowable value, the electric control system will make the linkage table [overweight speed change] alarm light, and the hook will not rise and fall at high speed. C. when the weight is greater than the maximum allowable value, the electric control system makes the linkage table (ultra weight) alarm indicator lights, the hook upward and the amplitude car are prohibited from outward movement.
15. torque limiter The A. torque limiter has good contact and sensitive response. The B. function is normal. When the lifting torque exceeds the maximum allowable value 90%, the electric control system will make the linkage table warning system. The warning indicator lights up the hook, and the high speed and the variable speed car will be restricted to the high speed movement. C. when the weight torque exceeds the maximum allowable value, the electric control system will make the linkage table. The alarm lamp will light up, the hook will rise and the amplitude car will be prohibited from outward movement.
16. slewing limiter A. slewing mechanism should be equipped with rotary limiter. B. do not turn left when turning to the left 540 degrees [1.5 circles]. C. do not turn right when you turn to the right 1080 degrees [3 circles].
17. variable car limiter A. prohibit the luffing car to move forward at a height of 3 meters away from the front cushion of the boom. B. prohibit the luffing car to move forward when the luffing car is moved forward to 1 meters away from the front cushion of the boom. C. will drive the luffing car back to the 3 meters away from the cushion of the arm. D. prohibit the luffing car to move backward when driving the luffing car to a distance of 1 meters away from the cushion of the arm.
18. lifting height limiter A. when the lifting distance of the hook is about 5 meters, the speed limit of the lifting hook is prohibited. B. when the hook hoisting distance is about 1 meters, the height limit operation is prohibited.
19. broken rope protection device for variable amplitude car A. should be equipped with a car broken rope protector, and the function is complete and the action is sensitive.
20. hook brake device A. regularly check whether the hinge joints are worn. Is the movement of B. brake components normal? Is the lifting height of the C. push rod accords with the specification of the mechanism? Is the D. propeller working normally without any oil leakage? Is the E. brake pad properly attached to the brake wheel and whether the wear exceeds the specified range?