Starting from the theory of accident causation, the causes of crane injury accidents are analyzed in detail, and corresponding preventive measures are put forward accordingly, which is conducive to the improvement of crane operation safety.
Damage caused by spreader or hoisting container, poor binding of objects, improper hook, sudden loss of power on electromagnetic sucker, failure of parts of lifting mechanism, etc. will result in heavy falling.
Two. Instability and tipping.
There are two types of crane instability: one is the improper operation, the unleveled leg or the ground subsidence, which causes the tipping moment to increase and cause the crane to roll over; the two is that the crane slides along the road or track due to the slope or wind load, resulting in derailment and overturn.
The accident of crane extrusion injury refers to the personal casualty caused by extrusion. The extrusion accidents often occur between running cranes or rotary cranes and surrounding fixtures.
Four, other injuries
Other injuries refer to injuries caused by contact with the moving parts, such as twisting, grinding, poking, etc., and the damage caused by flying objects, and the injuries caused by falling or packing and binding.
Characteristics of crane injury accidents
(1) accidents are large and group oriented. An accident sometimes involves many people and may be accompanied by damage to large areas of equipment and facilities.
(2) the consequences of accidents are serious. As long as they are injured, they are often malignant accidents, usually not serious injuries or death.
(3) injuries may involve drivers, heavy workers and other personnel within the scope of operation.
(4) accidents may occur in installation, maintenance and normal lifting operations.Among them, the most accidents occurred in lifting operations.
Preventive measures for accidents caused by cranes
(1) accidents can be prevented.Many measures can be taken to reduce it to an acceptable level, which makes it possible to prevent accidents. The daily maintenance of cranes is particularly important.
(2) most of the operators only pay attention to the quality, performance and safety protection devices of the equipment, but seldom pay attention to their own shortcomings.
(3) in cranes operation, there should be a crane with unsafe factors to avoid potential safety hazards.