riseHeavy machineThe slewing bearing is an important "joint" of the crane, so its maintenance is very important.Then how to maintain the slewing bearing of the crane?
In carrying out maintenance work, we must first pay attention to the danger of being dragged into the rotating pinion, crushing and shearing hazards.
In carrying out the following tasks, make sure that any maintenance personnel are not in danger zone between the main arm, between the car and the rolling plate, or the danger zone between the vehicle and the rolling plate when the engine is required to start the necessary swing and amplitude movements.。
Check bolts for slewing bearing
1. Every time the crane works, or at least once a week, inspect the bolts on the slewing bearing.
2. After working for 100 hours, the slewing bearing should check whether the bolts are loose or not. 300th hours of work will be checked again. After every 500 working hours, the inspection intervals should be shortened.If the bolt is loose during inspection, please stop the construction work and contact the local after-sales service department immediately. The factory or professional technical personnel will check whether the dismantling and inspection will be carried out immediately.
3. Slewing bearing is filled with lithium grease before installation.
4. When changing bolts, tighten the bolts and tighten them with thread fastening adhesive. Use the crane according to the requirements of the operation manual and lifting performance table or regularly check the fastening bolts according to the requirements, so that the risk of fatigue failure of bolts can be avoided.
Routine inspection of slewing bearing
1, regularly check the flexibility of rotation; if noise and impact are detected, check and troubleshoot immediately, and check if necessary.
2. Check regularly whether there are cracks or breakages in the rotary gear ring, whether there are any phenomena such as biting, gnawing and spalling.
3, check the sealing condition regularly. If the seal belt is broken, it should be replaced in time. If it is found, it should be reset in time.
Lubricating surface of slewing bearing
The rotary bearing ring has been coated with rust preventive oil before leaving the factory. This rust proof period is generally 3~6 months. After exceeding the validity period, the rust preventive oil should be applied in time.
In addition, in use, it prevents the rotary bearing from being exposed to direct sunlight.It is forbidden to directly rinse rotary bearing with water and enter the raceway with water proof, so as to prevent hard foreign objects from approaching or entering the gear engagement area.
Lubrication raceway of slewing bearing
Grease must be regularly lubricated on the raceway according to the working environment.After 50 working hours for the first time, the raceway should be filled with grease and then injected again for 300 hours per work.Slewing bearings must be filled with grease before and after long placement.If a steam jet cleaner or a fixed sprinkler is used to clean the crane, care must be taken to ensure that the water does not penetrate the rotary bearing connection, and then the slewing bearing connection must be lubricated.Special working environment, such as tropical, humidity, dust, temperature changes and continuous work, should shorten the lubrication cycle.
The filling grease should be carried out slowly when the slewing bearing is turned. When the grease is overflowing from the seal, it is indicated that the filling is completed, and the overflow grease will form a thin film, which will act as a seal.。